When my husband proposed, (not on bended knees). I told him I was lazy and hated house chores and also I was always sick
The sickness stopped but I still hate house chores. From our first year of marriage he got people to help me with house chores.
This year will be 22 years!
Myself and my husband
1) We love each other unconditionally with our flaws and wahala
2) We are not afraid of telling each other the truth
3) We communicate easily and effectively. Nothing is off the table.
4) We are truthful about ourselves
5)We quarrel like little children. We quarrel and settle within the minute.
6) Even when we are quarrelling we remember the love very much.
7) We are both number one to each other.
We tell each other everyday how much we love each other
9) We don’t take the love we have for each other for granted.
10) We respect each other very much!
11) We will do anything for each other and we have got each other’s back
12) My husband is a gentleman until you threaten his wife. You will be shocked
13) My husband’s word is authority. He hardly makes demands on me so when he does I ensure I don’t take the affections and his need to allow me have my way as long as I am happy for granted.
14)My husband has never given me cause to distrust him. NEVER!
15) We compete in making each other happy and we appreciate every little thing we do for each other.
16) We both make efforts to spice up our marriage.
17) Every of my romantic inclinations my husband is ready to fulfill them and I am ready to fulfill his
18) We avoid things we know the other doesn’t like.
There are some baggy jeans & sandals my husband wears only when we are not together , . I have stashes of thongs i have just because of him. I avoid my old mama panties when we are together.
19) We have meetings from time to time where we talk about our marriage objectively. What we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. What is working and what is not. What our needs are and how we can improve.
20)We make promises to change and we help each other fulfill those promises. Where anyone is derailing from those promises, we remind each other. We run our marriage like a business or project with periodic assessments. We are TRUTHFUL with our feedback!