Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Rushed To Hospital After Overdosing On Chloroquine

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Rushed To Hospital After Overdosing On Chloroquine 1

‘ A Nigerian man has been rushed to hospital after he overdosed on chloroquine and became unconscious. The man, whose identity has not been revealed, was said to have started taking doses of chloroquine to prevent coronavirus. The Herald gathered that he has also been giving the same to his children. A Nigerian doctor, Dr. Chinonso […]

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Rushed To Hospital After Overdosing On Chloroquine appeared first on GLtrends.

READ  Batwoman Season 1 480p HDTV All Episodes – EP15 Added